JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Execute end-to-end processes, including data collection, documentation, negotiation, contract award, contract management, and supplier relationship.
• Lead the procurement of defined projects or packages.
• Work effectively as part of both the client’s team and procurement team
• Collaborate with colleagues to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
• Challenge yourself in a market-leading business.
• Lead the competitive procurement process including market engagement, supplier shortlisting, tender document development, tender management, evaluation, and negotiation.
• Act as the main point of contact for suppliers and the client’s internal stakeholders related to construction procurement for the programme.
• Overall responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and managing suppliers to ensure the achievement of budget, schedule, and overall programme objectives.
• Prepare and keep an up-to-date procurement plan in coordination with the construction team and according to the construction schedule.
• Validate and approve contractor purchases to ensure compliance with the client’s governance processes and to guarantee the client’s best interests are protected.
• Lead procurement of the major packages with the support from the client’s Category Management team.
• Evaluate suppliers in quality, sustainability, volume, and deliverables.
• 20 years of experience in Construction/ Development, including previous experience in the Middle East.
• Familiar with end-to-end Supply Chain practices.
• Proven capability of delivering complex procurement projects over a sustained period.
• Broad range of project experience.
• Enjoys being accountable and takes pride in the quality of their work.
• Can work independently while being confident to approach colleagues for support when required.
• Good communication and influencing skills.
• Passionate about individual, team and client success.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inPurchasing Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Procurement Engineer Jobs in Riyadh
Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Riyadh