JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Overview of Role:
We are a sector focused business actively operating and delivering within the Commercial, Residential, Education, Data Centre, Defence, Mixed Use, Sports and Retail sectors. Our Procurement Managers work in close contact with clients – advising them on financial matters, project risks, procurement, and contract matters using our depth of experience to provide an informed opinion.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar consultancy or client environment, demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results
We are currently recruiting for a number of Procurement Managers to join our client focused teams in Riyadh. You will be accountable for the effective delivery of procurement services to all operational functions combined with training and developing the team that you manage, exceeding the expectation of the client.
• The individual will be an integral part of the client’s procurement team
• Effectively train and develop team members
• Support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
• Carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with the client’s processes and procedures
• Comply with established procurement strategies
• Providing advice on procurement strategy
• Assembling and seeking agreement to long and short tender lists
• Preparing and issuing tender documents
• Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
• Managing and contributing to structured and documented tender evaluations
• Preparation of Contract Recommendation Reports
• Preparation of contract documents
• Tender Compliance
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
• A minimum of 5 years’ work experience post degree qualification
• Strong technical delivery experience, ideally in KSA
• Ability to train and develop team members, leading teams by example
• Proficiency with procurement tools/ IT systems
• Experienced in procurement governance, procurement best practices, and supplier development to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
• Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent customer service, communication, and client/external interface skills
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
• A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable – a strong work ethic is essential
• Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.