JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Product Manager - Merchandise
A self-motivated, well organized and focused manager on achieving sales targets and assuming responsibilities for more than one boutique, with extensive background in retail sales & operation, preferably in fine Jewelry, excellent personnel management skills and with general knowledge of managing brands relationship.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring that the right amount of goods is available in store and are being sold at the right price.
• Working closely with buyers and Retail to plan product ranges.
• Meeting with suppliers, distributors and analysts also managing budgets.
• To ensuring that the right amount of goods purchased and then are available in store and are being sold at the right price and the right period of time.
• Besides the turn over task for the merchandise , the demand forecasting is the practice of predicting which and how many products customers will buy over a specific period, Forecasting with the help of retail will lead to clear plan to when they need to order new merchandise, and how much they'll need to get.
• Analyzing profitability of brands, creations categories and sub-categories, products and maintenance services
• Regularly conducting SWOT Analysis for the product.
• Ensuring proper and accurate ordering of creations through the Booster System and adherence to the Ideal Stock (IS)
• Assigning sales targets by brand and by salesman.
• Reviewing creations/products merchandise mix and adjusting it to meet profitability targets.
• Implementing and executing the incentive s and commissions plan for all staff.
• Evaluating employee’s performance and present recommendations accordingly.
• Ensuring implementation of maintenance procedures as per company guidelines.
• Ensure that products supplied in the right store, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities.
• This involves working closely with the buying teams and the Retail to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
• Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
• With the help of the retail, analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs.
• Collaborating with buyers, suppliers and boutiques to analyze and negotiate prices, quantities and timescales.
• Budgeting for the purchase throughout the year per quarter and per supplier.
• Calculating and analyzing the turnover for the stock and taking action when needed to adjust the turnover to be aligned with the KPI of the department.
• Planning and overlooking the work of the (VM) and then adjust and develop accordingly.
• Follow up and help the sales unit
• Follow up and help the CDU unit
Qualifications Minimum Experience
• Requirements 3-5 Years In Product Management, Purchase, Supply Chain Or Retail
Preferred Experience Requirements
• 5 Years In Product Management In Jewelry Sector
Minimum Education Requirements
• Diploma Or B.A In Business Administration, Marketing Or Related Fields
Preferred Education Requirements
• B.A In Business Administration REQUIRED
• Advance Computer Skills (Excel, Power Point), Analytical Skills.
• Knowledge In Jewelry And The New Trends
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power &; Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.3-5 years in Product management, Purchase, Supply chain or Retail. Advance computer skills (excel, power point), analytical skills. knowledge in jewelry and the new trends .5 years in Product management in jewelry sector
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.