JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Your role is to support the GRC Department and ERM Function in advancing their thinking, methodologies, and resources, aiming to improve the Technology Risk landscape and promote the growth of Technology & Resilience risk initiatives to align with the evolving requirements.
My client leads a groundbreaking urban development corporation, driving a forward-thinking initiative in Saudi Arabia. Their focus is on promoting innovation, sustainability, and economic variety, attracting international investments and top-notch professionals from diverse industries to shape tomorrow.
* Facilitate the development and formalization of technology risk processes
* Assist in the definition and monitoring of Risk Appetite, report breaches and propose treatment steps
* Assist in the maintenance of formalized risk policies and procedures and ensure they comprehensively cover all company's technology risk activities and material risk types
* Support the review of non-risk policies to ensure that they embed the relevant risk management clauses
* Support in the selection, develop and validation of risk management tools, models and methodologies
* Support in the definition and maintenance of contingency plans for all potential major technology risk events
* Facilitate the development of technology risk dashboards and its integration with company's reporting
* Opportunity to work with one of the biggest player in the industry
* Permanent opportunity
* At least 7+ risk management experience in complex multinationals included 2 years of experience in OT, IT, Cyber, Data & AI.
* Substantial experience in risk assessment of cyber security, data privacy, IT strategy, OT strategy, change management, business resilience, IT infrastructure and asset management, and use of analytics to inform work outcomes
* Experience and knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement and other project related activities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.