JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
My client a leading Project Management Consultancy (PMC) has an urgent opening for a Program Director on a large infrastructure and building programme in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
Interested candidates are asked to apply who fulfil the requirements below.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline
* At least 25 years' experience in construction management with at least 5 years as Program Director on a multi-Billion dollar project.
* Ability to manage large teams and ensure clear direction.
* Excellent client facing skills are a must.
* Strong technical knowledge to ensure design team is preforming.
* Excellent construction management knowledge to ensure the programme is maintained.
* A strong Commercial acumen to ensure financial performance.
* Dedicated to ensuring a strong HSEQ culture is maintained at all times.
* Excellent communication and presentations skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.