JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An exciting opportunity to work as a Program Director for a leading international Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for the delivery of huge iconic building projects within the city of Jeddah, you'll work closely with the CEO of a PIF client to ensure this major high profile program is delivered on time and within budget.
You'll act as the client and oversee key elements of program delivery of this $20billion + mixed use development. This is a long term opportunity with an excellent employer for at least the next 4-5 years with our client also being involved with giga projects throughout Saudi Arabia.
SAR 90,000 to 110,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Return Flights + Comprehensive Medical Cover.
Our client is looking for an experienced, ambitious and highly skilled Program Director.
- Degree qualified from a Western University.
- Have a minimum of 20 years' experience in delivering major construction projects/programs.
- Must have led Program delivery on major construction projects on behalf of developers/clients previously.
- Previous experience working for a Project Management Consultancy (PMC) or client-side developer is essential.
- Will have needed to hold a Directors position or senior leadership role previously.
- Must have delivered programs which are over $1billion.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.