JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
It is permanently assigned to the projects with a proven track record of the initiation of meaningful project control in a multi projects environment.
- Interfacing with cost estimating.
- Cost control engineering.
- Project scheduling.
- Change management.
- Cost and schedule progress reporting.
The role will involve the provision of coordination, coaching and support to project teams including:
- Identification and recruitment of project controls personnel.
- Implementation of suitable systems, processes, tools, and procedures.
- Functional management of project controls capabilities operations including:
- Sourcing, development and mentoring of project controls specialists.
- Custodianship of project controls systems, processes, and tools.
- Reviewing, auditing, and improving project controls activities on specific projects.
- Demonstration of project controls capability in the areas of cost control and scheduling to existing and potential clients (business development).
- Direct involvement in execution of key projects:
- Proposal preparation.
- Team coaching/sponsorship.
- Project controls manager assignments.
- Engineering Degree.
- Experience in project controls and contract management of major projects.
- Knowledge in the establishment and application of project planning, scheduling, and cost control tools.
- Team Player.
- Leadership Capabilities.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.