JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Project Coordinator director
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Project Coordinator director, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Project Controls Director will deliver, maintain and manage a standard and consistent full suite of Project Controls, i.e. Cost Estimating, Cost Management, Planning & Scheduling, Risk Management, Contract Administration and Information Management Delivery to a Program Management Office (PMO). The role is a director level in the business and requires the role to provide both leadership on a project but also elements of business and team.
• Establish and implement the project controls process and system.
• Establish up to date reporting standards.
• Establish project baseline documentation [Scope/Time/Cost].
• Lead the development of cost management, planning and progress monitoring procedures.
• Provide project management support in the development of the work breakdown structure, activities, logic, resources and progress of the integrated project schedule, i.e. baseline.
• Apply probabilistic techniques to determine and communicate the possible range of cost and schedule outcomes for the project.
• Review scope change requests for the total installed cost & schedule impact.
• Identify, implement and maintain the complete controls structure, tools and procedures needed for the program based on the contracting strategy, execution plan and the risks identified for different projects.
• Provide strategic guidance to the program controls team consistent with the different project’s execution strategy.
• Review of compliance with the agreed project controls processes.
• Review of monthly reporting and progress statements.
• Ability to meet cost, time and quality objectives when delivering projects
• Whole solution milestones delivered against plan
• Adoption of PMO processes and governance across the key business areas
• Production of consistent project artefacts such as project plans, status reporting and financial reporting
• Experience in medium or mega-project/program in the Middle East Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities.
• A team player who thrives in fast-paced circumstances.
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Construction related discipline or from an accredited college or university.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.