JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project Director is responsible for all aspects of the onsite process and construction as required for projects. The set role will include involvement at an early stage in the development of the project with main role of concentrating on the delivery aspect of the defined works.
• Contributing with the PMO in setting project management plan, including project cost baseline, time schedule, and procurement plan.
• Monitoring work performance against project time base line and highlighting the critical activities to avoid any potential delay.
• Holding periodical progress meetings with subcontractors and project team, to set out work plans, strategies, and all site relevant issues.
• Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
• Managing project administration
• Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensuring that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Degree in Engineering Civil / Architecture / built environment or BSc Construction Management discipline or a similar field.
• 15 years and above proven work experience
• Knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
• Proven ability to manage and lead teams to build collaboration and efficiency.
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
• Strong understanding of the budget process.
• Ability to communicate effectively across offices.
• Strong presentation and negotiating skills, and experience supervising, training and mentoring staff.
• Demonstrated leadership experience and working with others.
• Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts.
• Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other team members, and outside contacts.
• Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
• Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Project Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Operations Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia