JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The engineering and commissioning of the drilling unit, to be delivered according to the plans and procedures set forth in the Project Execution Plan.
Our client is a leading offshore drilling contractor which owns, manages and operates premium rigs used in oil & gas drilling
* Set up project structure, reporting and project processes.
* Monitor and report progress of the project.
* Track and report on the shipyard schedule progress.
* Establish project team organizations, resources, required skill sets and staff team in line with requirements.
* Review, administer, control, and authorize project budget expenditures as required
* Prepare and submit budget AFE and project plans for management approval.
* Participate with shipyard and vendors contract negotiation.
* The engineering and commissioning of the drilling unit, to be delivered according to the plans and procedures set forth in the Project Execution Plan.
* The coordination and supervision of all day-to-day activities relative to the system design reviews.
* To ensure that the systems are designed to satisfy the performance and functional specifications of the unit as well as the requirements of the drilling contract.
* To ensure that the rig systems will be safely operable in the field, including overall engineering support during the commissioning activities in the shipyard, during sea trials and acceptance tests.
* To develop, maintain and track a full resource-loaded schedule based on the equipment and shipyard's Master Document Lists.
Apart from lucrative remuneration, an opportunity to contribute to KSA vision 2030
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering with minimum 10 years extensive experience in shipyards on offshore engineering leading roles in project management, budget responsibility and team leadership.
* Experience with offshore or marine operations, client requirements, engineering processes and shipyard construction processes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.