JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated project & implementation engineer to oversee and deliver our CMMS software implementation and fixed asset management related services such as asset tagging, data collection, asset reconciliation and consulting. As a consultant, you will train the clients on implementing and using our software solution to automate their fixed asset management and maintenance management processes.
CMMS Software Implementation & Training:
- Responsible to deliver fixed asset management & computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) implementation and training program in accordance with client requirements with in agreed timelines.
- Should be able to analyze client’s existing workflows, identify potential process gaps and advise the client on the industry best practices.
- Be an enabler for the clients and help them in maximizing the software utilization.
- Should be able to propose alternate solutions to align and automate client’s existing asset and maintenance processes.
- Should be able to understand and develop detailed software integration or software customization scope document as per client’s requirements.
- Responsible to configure the software based on client needs and have clear understanding as to what extend the software can be configured as well as customized.
- Ability to perform user acceptance testing along with the clients and secure necessary sign off.
- Develop excellent strategic relationships with customers to understand their software needs and further generate opportunities to upsell.
- Have an understanding and clear delivery of SGE value proposition, key features, product messages, and positioning.
Fixed Asset Management Services (Asset Tagging, Data Collection & Reconciliation):
- Responsible to manage and monitor the asset tagging & data collection team on ground ensuring the adherence of standard operational procedures for asset tagging and data collection of wide range of fixed assets such as buildings assets (AC units, electrical panels, pumps, etc.), IT assets, furniture, industrial / manufacturing machineries, etc.
- Perform detailed data cleansing exercise for large sets of data (Asset listing in MS Excel format) what is captured by the asset tagging team on the ground.
- Perform multiple sets of data checks to identify the issues or pattern of issues in the collected data and feed the information back to the ground team for re-aligning the procedures to match expected reporting standards.
- Perform detailed comparative analysis between two or more asset listings to reconcile the asset listing information.
- Consult with client on the existing asset management policies and develop a clear approach or methodology to be followed during subsequent tagging and data phase.
- Ability to develop reports and presentations such as project charters, plans, kick offs and daily and weekly reporting schedules.
- Optimizing the team’s efficiency by actively monitoring performance and making necessary changes to achieve daily asset tagging targets on the ground.
- Training and evaluating the team members.
- Ensuring the highest level of data accuracy is followed by the team members.
- Ability to manage client’s expectations and project management deliverables with the specified / planned time frames and allocated budgets.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the fixed asset management software.
- High level of communication, planning and coordination with all the stakeholders of the project. Initiate project kick off’s, develop detailed methodology, project plan and the standard of specification to be followed.
SAR 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Travel allowance (perdiem) as per company policy applicable during business travels.
- 3-5 years of experience in software implementation, software training and handling fixed asset management projects.
- Experience in the real estate / property management / facilities management industry with an understanding of assets and maintenance processes.
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- Strong technical understanding of software implementation and its workflows will be an advantage.
- Understanding the technical aspects of the software products and services to maximum extend, by which you will be able to implement the solution on your own.
- Excellent MS office proficiency especially MS Excel.
- Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Proficient in Arabic and English is a must.
- Previous experience in using CMMS / ERP / Other Asset Management software.
- KSA Driving License.
- Basics understanding of accounting principles is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Language proficiency in English and Arabic.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An American multidisciplinary group of companies with core business interests in property inspection, technology and land development.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE with offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and South Carolina, USA.