JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Managing and supervising structural civil works and finishing activities like gypsum board, painting, flooring and wood works or any materials.
• Undertaking technical studies and site investigations as per approved shop-drawings.
• Follow-up designs process from initiation to delivery.
• Review budgets and other project resources and reporting the same to top management.
• Correcting any project deficiencies that affect quality, progress, and cost.
• Review and approve the preliminary analysis, civil and implementation reports and all other project deliverables
• Provide all technical support and report conflict on site and assist with modifications.
• Ensure quality of work in accordance with technical specifications Surveying
• Supervise subcontractors and coordinate suppliers and vendors.
• Preserve project progress according to the time schedule.
• Organize the delivery of materials and equipment needed.
• Preparing technical, daily, and weekly progress reports.
• Support technical and functional analysis in material test and implementation.
• Good knowledge on material locally and always keeping up with new materials.
• Civil Engineer with minimum 9+ years of experience.
• Capable of working independently with minimum supervision and committed to providing high quality support to every project, with focus on time and cost issues.
• Professional, capable and motivated individual who consistently performs in challenging environments.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Baraka is a privately-owned, real estate investment and development firm with a focus on reinventing, reimagining, and redefining communities with bold, innovative ideas; a company that strives for excellence in design, construction, and customer service. Aligned with the Saudi Vision 2030, we are committed to building projects that bring lasting value for our investors, clients and the people who live, work and thrive in the unique environments we create.