JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To develop and lead the implementation of procurement strategies, frameworks, plans and activities to ensure the supply of necessary services and products at the best combination of cost, quality and duration.
Our client is a confidential Government entity responsible for the planning and introduction of mega developments and capital projects across the Kingdom.
* Develop and implement procurement strategies.
* Ensure cost effectiveness for mega project procurement of materials and goods.
* Manage organizational sourcing capabilities.
* Develop, maintain and administer vendor agreements and supplier contracts.
* Monitor supplier and vendor performance.
* Negotiate supplier and vendor contracts to secure advantageous terms and deadlines.
* Approving, organizing and confirming purchase orders and product deliveries.
* Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
* Control the procurement budget and promote long-term procurement cost savings.
* Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers.
* Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
* Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production.
* Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favourable to the company.
* Attractive salary package and benefits.
* Opportunity to contribute to the Vision 2030.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Project Management or Construction.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Construction or Project Procurement.
* Involved in mega projects valued above 400 million USD.
* Familiar with the latest construction practices and standards.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inPurchasing Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Procurement Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia