JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A reputable and well-established Medical Devices company is actively recruiting a Public Private Partnership (PPP) Director for their team in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for Identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Managing the opportunity pipeline through a disciplined approach.
- Identifying and securing required partnerships to bid for the projects.
- Monitoring project schedule, budget and deliverables.
- Negotiating and managing partnerships.
- Structuring the bid activities.
- Leading the multidisciplinary bid teams including external advisors.
- Accountable for the Client Solutions design and implementation to achieve the PPP objectives and KPIs.
- Responsible for compliance with Client Solutions policies.
- Participating to Client Solutions meetings to perform portfolio reviews.
- Overseeing all on going contracts execution with contracts directors and consortium members.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering.
- Good understanding of Capex investments and Healthcare infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Government regulatory and procurement frameworks.
- Understanding of Saudi/GCC long term economic modernization plan.
- At least 6-10 years of business development experience, preferably in Middle East PPP framework.
- Experience in Commercial, Finance or Strategy fields.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic language is a plus.
- Solution-minded and creative person.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.