JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Making international purchase orders
• Providing price offers from foreign companies
• Follow up customs clearance procedures
• Follow up the procedures for supplying products through the Saber system
• Follow-up of bank documentary credits transactions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Work in the same position for a period of not less than 3 years
• Knowledge of working on customs government websites
• Proficiency in using computers and Microsoft Office programs
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Al-Andalus Holding Company- Closed Joint Stock Company- consist of several companies (commercial - industrial - investment).
The company has more than four decades of experience in the field of trade, industry and investment, which made it gain its strength as a major reliable group in the Kingdom and enjoy high credibility among its customers in the market.
The company is mainly divided into two sectors (commercial and industrial):
In the industrial field, the company has several production factories. These factories are spread in many countries, namely (Saudi Arabia, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and Turkey), which employ thousands of employees and engineers.
In the commercial sector, the company has a wide network of exhibitions and showrooms spread throughout the Kingdom. The company is still continuing its expansion plans to establish companies through acquisitions and mergers as well as partnerships with international companies. Al-Andalus Holding Company also contributes positively to the Saudi economy and participates in realizing Saudi Vision 2030, in addition to taking responsibility towards the Saudi society by involving Saudi youth in the industry.