JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This vacancy is for Saudi Nationals only
As a Purchasing Supervisor, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all items purchased for the hotel are of high quality while maintaining appropriate cost.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and knowledge of the market.
- Support business needs by providing assistance to all related departments.
- Review inventory reports and make improvements as required.
- Design and implement purchasing strategies that are aligned with brand policies for maintaining quality output.
Your experience and skills should include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Arabic & English
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Competency in using a variety of computer software
- Strong negotiation skills
- Related hotel experience in the same field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.