JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is one of the reputed operations in the facilities management industry providing facilities services & solutions to royal clients associated with them in the entire kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire a QA/QC Officer for their site based in Riyadh in KSA.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implementation of the Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plans, Work Procedures and Method Statements.
- Preparing and submissions and taking approvals of PQP (Project Quality Plan), method statements and ITP, risk assessments to client
- Submissions and approval of samples as per the PTS (Project Technical Specification) and discussions with architects and designers
- Preparing monthly QA/QC reports
- Reviewing and writing the project quality procedure according to ISO 9001
- Issuing, verifying, and closing of Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Preparing O&M (Operation & Maintenance) manuals getting warranty material certificates from vendors, snagging and de-snagging work, and work handing over to the client
- Preparing project close-out documents
- Ensuring proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted such as computers, calculators, and general office equipment.
- Coordinating and liaising with Company departments regarding information required for reports, weekly or monthly.
- Maintains close relations with client companies so as to ensure smooth business relationships.
- Must possess the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within the Company and to accomplish objectives through personal relationships in areas where little formal authority exists.
- Ensures that confidential records and other confidential information is properly safeguarded and is not removed from the office.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Requires excellent written and oral English communication skills. The Arabic language will be an added advantage.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, as well as industry practices
- Driving license – Saudi Arabia preferred.
- Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) certification Is preferable.
- Should have experience working in Construction, Facilities Management companies, or any related industry.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form of charge for our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.