JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The QAQC Specialist will play a vital role in ensuring quality excellence and adherence to standards within the construction consultancy company.
• They will assist the Senior Manager in developing and implementing quality initiatives across the project, promoting continuous improvement, and fostering a culture of quality assurance and control.
• Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in a construction environment.
• Experience working across multiple sites.
• Strong knowledge of quality management systems and quality control processes.
• Experience in implementing quality standards and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage a challenging workload.
• Flexible and adaptable attitude towards work.
• Fluent in written and spoken English at a professional level.
• Professional Degree in a relevant field.
• Quality management certifications (e.g., Six Sigma, ISO 9001) are highly desirable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We achieve greater project results by offering the best talent, supported by a robust ecosystem, and driven by a common goal. We truly are the ‘Compass’ our clients turn to, for tailored project development consultancy services throughout the MENA region.
Believing the sum of all pieces is stronger, Compass have forged a strategic partnership with Dar Al Arkan, one of the region’s leading real estate developers. Together, we are building a truly progressive and cohesive alliance with the shared vision of enhancing built-environments and ultimately communities, throughout the Middle East and further afield.
Offering an integrated real estate development consultancy, our pooled experience delivers a world-class ecosystem of competencies for our Clients and a Team that will surpass the exacting requirements of each unique project.
As highly regarded project leaders and effective communicators, the Team at Compass delivers remits for some of the region's most ambitious and innovative change-makers, with this in mind, we are always looking for strong personalities to join us in our mission to evolve tomorrow, today.