JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This opportunity is with a well-known construction or manufacturing company. You will further be based in Saudi Arabia. The role is for 3 months extendable.
As Civil QC Inspector, you will be mainly evaluating materials and products in order to determine defective parts.
Your objective is to ensure that the materials or products meets the set industry standards and specifications. The role will identify if you prove to be reliable in inspecting any changes or transitions with the material or product.
• You will use your attention to detail in order to produce safe products.
• Besides that, you will primarily be responsible in implementing quality control systems.
• Interacting with the QA/QC Manager is your responsibility.
• You will also communicate a lot with contractors, subcontractors, clients, or consultants.
• Furthermore, you will prepare reports for activities that are currently ongoing.
• As per requirements of a certain project, you will also do testing like installation and reviews within the assigned civil discipline. This is in accordance with the given project plan and procedures.
• Making sure that products or materials comply with approved standards will allow you to assist in knowing the root causes of such defects or problems and form resolutions.
• You will also try to assist in training other civil inspectors.
• To be successful, you would ideally need to possess at least 3 years of experience specifically in quality control, quality inspection, quality engineering and the like.
• Implementing QA/QC practices in the construction/manufacturing/engineering industry is necessary.
• A college degree in Civil Engineering is preferred.
• You should be experienced in establishing quality standards, formulating corrective measures, and then implementing systems within quality control.
• Being knowledgeable in civil engineering industry codes and quality system standards and methods is also required. Your priorities include monitoring, planning, contracting, tenders, checking quality and storage of materials, checking of site activities, creating reports, and maintaining daily records.
• It would be fitting if you have great abilities in verbal and written communication, problem-solving, analytics, and documentation.
• You should practice collaborative skills to work with a team.
• Other than that, you should be able to understand target market and consumer needs.
• Making quick decisions is something you should be able to do.
• Within the production line, you should have good knowledge and practice of the quality guidelines for each material/product.
• To be a suitable candidate, you should have a strong background in working for civil/building projects preferably in construction and/or manufacturing.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now online. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inQA/QC Engineer Jobs in Jeddah
Operation Engineer Jobs in Jeddah
Project Engineer Jobs in Jeddah