JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Required to join an established Operations & Maintenance contractor. Based in the head office located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia you will join the Commercial team working as a contract administrator on multiple projects. These sites may be in remote locations so will require travel to them. Applicants must have experience of working on ARAMCO projects.
• Protect the Company commercially against claims from Sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
• Ensure all revenue is claimed and all Variation Orders have been identified (and priced) and notices for such Variations have been issued.
• Ensure a Variation register is prepared and updated
• Advise if conditions change on site that requires insurances to be updated.
• Assist the Project Manager in drafting all contractual letters, claims etc.
• Monitors the contractual performance of the sub-contractor and advise on the issue of any necessary correspondence, claims or the likes in the event of failure of the sub-contractor.
• Ensures that all members of the project organization are aware of their contractual obligations, in respect of the execution of the sub-contract, including the provision of drawings, facilities, etc. to the sub-contractor; review of the sub-contractor’s deliverables and supervision and checking of materials produced or work executed, and to monitor the status of all such activities.
• Monitors that the technical performance and progress of the sub-contractor are properly reported by the responsible supervisor, and advise on any actions to be taken.
• Monitors the contractual performance of the sub-contractor, and to evaluate and report all matters having financial or schedule consequences, with recommendation of any actions to be taken
• A BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• 10 + years experience of working in a Quantity Surveying / Contract Administration role
• Experience in the GCC and on Aramco projects would be desirable
• Project experience must include O&M / FM contracts
• Fluent in written and spoken English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration