JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Quality Assurance & Certification officer help companies establish quality regulations for products and employees, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality, obtain new certificate from end-user.
• They must analyze data in order to develop plans to recruit, motivate, and encourage employees while striving to improve processes and product quality
• Quality Assurance & Certification Officer will report directly to Quality Control Manager & coordinate with regional QA / QC & Certification Manager as require.
• Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
• Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
• Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
• Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
• Maintaining and monitoring quality objectives, HSE, QMS and Ex-standards
• Handle Internal & External ISO audit and ensure maintaining system and procedures
• Handle QAN, QAR External Audit and ensure maintaining system and procedures
• Periodic review with QC, Stores, Finance, production and Procurement regarding NC, rejected materials and highlight in management report
• Maintain product Serial No. Register for BARTEC-KSA and Group Factories and submit annually to respective factories.
• Coordinate with group factories, Prepare and submit new product documents for Registration in ARAMCO, SABIC and other national & international end-user.
• Coordination with group factories and certifying bodies for new products Ex-certification.
• Conduct internal audits to evaluate and ensure QMS compliance
• Review and release Final product assembly certification, Test Reports, MTC, Declaration.
• Ensure maintain Quality objectives.
• Submit annual Management Review Meeting reports to management
• Coordination with QC during audits, inspections and rejection materials
• Evaluation of customer satisfaction and control.
• Ensure all working file to be saved in respective folder in cloud server
• Performs other duties as assigned my line manager.
• A bachelor's degree in science or engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field as QC head.
• Through knowledge about Saudi Aramco standard and application, experience with hazardous area products and standard, IEC Ex, NEC, ATEX etc.
• Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• In-depth knowledge of quality assurance & certification procedures and legal standards.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BARTEC is a leading global provider of hazardous area safety and security solutions, products, and services. With its advanced technologies and performance-oriented teams of experts, BARTEC helps renowned customers from a wide range of industries and regions to secure working environments, meet legal requirements, and improve productivity.
Founded in 1975 in Bad Mergentheim/Germany, the company with its approximately 1,300 employees is today a specialist in explosion protection and safety technology that sets global standards - always committed to the BARTEC mission statement: Protecting what is most important.