JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality control manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards. The quality control manager understands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams. Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
• Quality Control Manager will report directly to Operation Manager & coordinate with regional QA / QC & Certification Manager as require.
• Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
• Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
• Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA & QC team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
• Coordinates product testing processes & participates in product testing.
• Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
• Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
• Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
• Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
• Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
• Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
• Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
• Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
• Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
• Review customer submittal drawing, production drawing, supplier drawing prior to forward to concern department.
• Maintaining and monitoring quality objectives, HSE, QMS and Ex-standards
• Handle Internal & External ISO audit and ensure maintaining system and procedures
• Handle QAN, QAR External Audit and ensure maintaining system and procedures
• Periodic review with QC, Stores, Finance, production and Procurement regarding NC, rejected materials and highlight in management report
• Performs other duties as assigned my line manager.
• A bachelor's degree in science or engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field as QA / QC head.
• Through knowledge about Saudi Aramco standard and application, experience with hazardous area products and standard, IEC Ex, NEC, ATEX etc.
• Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BARTEC is a leading global provider of hazardous area safety and security solutions, products, and services. With its advanced technologies and performance-oriented teams of experts, BARTEC helps renowned customers from a wide range of industries and regions to secure working environments, meet legal requirements, and improve productivity.
Founded in 1975 in Bad Mergentheim/Germany, the company with its approximately 1,300 employees is today a specialist in explosion protection and safety technology that sets global standards - always committed to the BARTEC mission statement: Protecting what is most important.