JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Quality Control Manager - Construction
Our client is a leading Group in the business and construction sector who have a history of innovation in providing quality solutions and products with certified local and international standards to serve the construction sector and more, reaching more than 20 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Quality Control Manager to join our growing team, and assisting in mega projects that we are currently working on within the business. Experience within Construction is required for this role.
Role: Quality Control Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
To be considered for this role it is essential to have the below experience:
• You are responsible for ensuring that construction projects meet the required safety and quality standards.
• You will work with architects, engineers, and contractors to develop and implement quality control plans and procedures.
• You will also inspect the work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure that it meets the project specifications.
• You must have knowledge and experience within the Middle east to be successfully considered for this role
• Will be managing a large scale of Mega projects so able to show your experience of having completed this before
• Creating and monitoring quality control metrics
• Monitoring and overseeing quality of products is maintained and quality systems adhered to
• Carry out weekly toolbox talks with production operatives.
• Manage company accreditation and industry regulation documents to ensure all documentation is up to date.
Does this look like a role that you have experience in? To be considered for this role, send across your up-to-date CV
N.B: only candidates who are shortlisted for this role will be contacted
ABOUT THE COMPANY
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
QC Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Quality Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia