JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A reputable and well-established Healthcare company is actively recruiting a Quality Director for their team in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive healthcare quality and safety strategy aligned with the company's objective.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop, implement, and monitor quality improvement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for quality enhancement across all service areas.
- Prepare and present regular reports on quality performance and improvement initiatives.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes and industry trends, adjusting quality strategies as necessary.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's Degree. Certifications in healthcare quality are a plus.
- 10+ years' experience in healthcare quality management.
- Knowledge of healthcare quality standards, regulations, and accreditation requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.