JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Required to join a international company providing the management and operation of multi-modal transport on a large scale project in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will manage,the Quality, Health & Safety in selected O&M Transport Service Providers across multimodal transport including boats, cars, buses, private planes etc. Ensuring the delivery contractual obligations with regards to operations & maintenance. Responsibilities include:
• Development of the QA program taking it through audit to award.
• Lead the development of the safety, quality and environmental management systems within the contract
• Report on O&M Service Operators per the agreed targets and KPI’s
• Lead the development and implementation of Health, Safety, Quality & Environment systems
• Conduct regular reviews on the HSQE and continually improve the standards
• Should have a degree or a professional qualification in quality and safety management
• Membership of a recognised professional institution ie IOSH
• 10 years of QHSE management
• A proven track record of QHSE management experience within the transport industry;
• Good understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OSHAS18001;
• Comprehensive understanding of safety issues related to transport operations and maintenance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration