JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Required to join an established contractor in Saudi Arabia. Based in Jeddah you will take responsibility for Quality Management on projects across the Kingdom.
• This will include development, implementation, and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
• Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, on projects across the Kingdom to ensure the QMS is implemented.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A degree in engineering, quality management or extensive relevant experience
• Quality Management certificates
• A track record of working for contractors in a Quality Management position
• Experience of working in the Middle East
• Experience of working for European contractors desirable
• Travel around the Kingdom will be required
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration