JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a premier medical facility, is currently looking for a Radiology Technician - Mammography to be based in Dammam Saudi Arabia.. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Explaining the mammography procedure to patients, answering their questions, and providing support.
• Spreading the mammography gel on the surface of patients' bodies over the internal area to be imaged.
• Programming and adjusting the scanner for the specific procedure and ensuring the transducer captures images from every angle or section as needed.
• Deciding which still images, or sonograms, to capture and present to the Physician for diagnostic purposes.
• Evaluating the images for quality and interpreting the images to assist the Physicians in diagnosing and treating diseases.
• Presenting the images and your preliminary findings to the Physicians.
• Maintaining patients' records and medical notes on the mammography procedure they have undergone.
• Maintaining the mammography equipment and sterilizing the procedure rooms.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree with specialization certificate
• Experience not less than 5 years
• With valid BLS license
• Eligible to work in Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.