JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a premier medical facility, is currently looking for a Radiology Technician - Ultrasound to be based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Reviewing and interpreting medical images to determine patient status and future medical care
• Diagnosis of traumatic, degenerative, metabolic disorders, and tumors.
• Primarily using Ultrasound and standard Xrays.
• Determining the exact images required for diagnosis and delivering orders to Radiological Technicians
• Working with Primary Care Doctors, Nurses, and other Radiology Technicians to administer treatment and manage pain
• Monitoring patient progress and adjusting treatment plans as necessary
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree with specialization certificate
• Experience not less than 5 years
• With valid BLS license
• Eligible to work in Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.