JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To have comprehensive knowledge of all project types within the development solutions. Manage multiple clients and build strong relationships in the industry.
Our client is a large Real Estate Advisory and Consulting firm with a focus on development projects in the Saudi Arabia region.
- Build and manage a team to effectively meet the agreed client objective.
- Ensure that the key deliverables are mapped out and overall project deadlines are agreed upon.
- Monitor the progress of each project, ensure scope of work is being followed.
- Ensure correct folders are created and maintained for each respective project.
- Ensure that all client information is updated, report back to the Client of any potential variation to the plan (positive or negative) and maintain a good client relationship by explaining the required changes effectively.
- Monitor the work flow within the team and review the draft report as and when completed.
This is an opportunity to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.
The successful candidate will be strong in real estate advisory with a focus in development solutions. Strong leadership skills and management skills are required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.