JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To assist the Front Office team with all reception related tasks while focusing on personalized service to the guests. Playing a key role in VIP procedures. Making sure all guests are satisfied with their stay through follow ups and providing the highest level of service while adhering to all MGallery standards.
- To be present in the reception or lobby during check-in and check-out time or any event and to socialize with guests.
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To go through all guest arrivals on a daily basis and make sure that all VIPs are properly flagged with the right category and that their preferences are updated.
- To prepare an amenities sheet daily and coordinate with F&B to make sure all amenities are sent on time and to the right place.
- Coordinate with FOM on all special VIP cards and ensuring they are placed in the room along with amenities before arrival.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To call the AFOM or FOM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To be fully aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- Assist in any other duties when required by the Front Office Manager.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and guests in order to anticipate their needs.
- Handle guest requests either in person, via phone or by email.
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role preferred.
- 0-2 years related experience.
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.