JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We have a requirement for Regional Facility Manager.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sector: Facility Management
Our client, a global leader in their field are seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
The role will be based in Riyadh, covering all of Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries. The successful candidate should have experience in managing both hard and soft services to a mixed property or commercial building portfolio. Candidates should be client facing, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator, with a passion for a high level of customer service.
Candidates must have the following qualifications below:
• 5 - 10 years’ experience in within Facility Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is highly desirable
• Strong experience in both hard and soft services in mixed property or commercial used buildings
• Excellent communication skills and high level of customer service
• Experience in handling multiple projects
• Middle East/Regional experience is highly preferable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.