JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Industry (KSA)
We are seeking a highly experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our team in the automotive industry in KSA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a team of sales executives to sell and upsell a range of car care, aerosols, lubricants, and additives products to clients across KSA. Additionally, the candidate will support in creating the sales annual budget and meeting with his/her team in regular bases to discuss the region's requirements. The candidate will also be responsible for delivering professional reports to higher management to monitor the region's activities, achievements, and potential growth.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to increase sales revenue in KSA
• Lead and manage a team of sales executives in KSA to achieve sales targets and objectives
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients in KSA
• Identify new sales opportunities and actively pursue them in KSA
• Support in creating the sales annual budget for the KSA region
• Conduct market research and stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in KSA
• Provide excellent customer service by addressing customer queries, complaints, and concerns in a timely and professional manner
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to clients in KSA
• Negotiate and close deals with clients in KSA, ensuring the terms and conditions are favorable to the company
• Provide regular reports on sales activity, market trends, and competitor activity in KSA
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services to clients in KSA
• Attend industry events and conferences in KSA to network and promote the company's products and services
• Deliver professional reports to higher management to monitor the region's activities, achievements, and potential growth
Reporting to: Sales Director
Subordinates: Sales Team
Duration: 1 year contract renewable
Commission / Bonus: Yes
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales, preferably in the automotive industry in KSA
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial role in sales in KSA
• Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients in KSA
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in KSA
• In-depth knowledge of car care, aerosols, lubricants, and additives products in KSA
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in KSA
• Willingness to travel extensively across KSA
• Valid driver's license and own mode of transportation in KSA
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about sales and the automotive industry in KSA, please apply now online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
OBS Group is a family-owned business that nurtures and develops uniquely high-quality and contemporary brands through selected distribution channels. We are committed to creating sustainable value for our shareholders while prioritizing corporate responsibility and environmental protection. OBS Group believes in creating innovative and forward-thinking ideas with a long-term perspective, building a business for future generations, and creating downstream opportunities in our markets.
Under the OBS Group umbrella, OBS Automotive is a leading distributor of mainstream automotive aftermarket products across the Middle East, Africa, and South-Asia. With over two decades of experience, we have established ourselves as leaders in the industry by collaborating with partners who share our vision of value-creation without compromising on the customer experience. Our business partners include the region's leading petroleum retailers, automobile dealer-brands, independent and large multi-bay lube, specialty shops, and tire centers.
OBS Lifestyle is a boutique-style company that takes a personalized approach to the way we operate and the relationships we develop with the luxury brands we partner with. Our business focuses on Food and Beverages, Fashion and Accessories, and our Beauty division, which specializes in niche and luxury perfumes. We take pride in our strong commercial relationships with the very best local and international retailers, including Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, Galleries Lafayette, Paris Gallery, Atelier, and House Of Fraser. Our operations span across the MENA region, as well as in the UK.
At OBS Group, we take pride in delivering exceptional customer experiences by providing high-quality products and services that exceed expectations. We are committed to building long-term partnerships with our clients and suppliers based on mutual trust, respect, and integrity. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing innovative and reliable solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers, earning us a reputation for excellence throughout the industry.