JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Regional Visual Merchandising Manager, based in Riyadh and reporting to the Managing Director, will act as FACES brand custodian and will be responsible for organizing and deploying high-quality visual merchandising strategies across the region.
Our Regional Visual Merchandising Manager will also manage and coach a mix of regional and local visual merchandisers.
- Set up the visual merchandising strategy for the region and build the storytelling experience for FACES.
- Lead local visual merchandising teams, introduce best practices, and ensure brand guidelines are well-cascaded.
- Guide and manage FACES visual merchandising standards across the region.
- Create VM guidelines adapted to the region, ensuring commercial, cultural, lineup, and portfolio needs are met.
- Develop and support external brand events ensuring brand sign-off and adherence to budgets.
- Conduct regular store and market visits to coach the VM teams and check adherence to brand standards.
- Ensure timely installations of all seasonal campaigns in line with FACES regional marketing and event calendar.
- Support new market and store openings.
- Champion strong partnerships with all internal teams (3D, Marketing, Maintenance, Logistics, Merchandising, etc.) and brand owners.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in visual merchandising.
- You have experience in the retail sector, preferably within the Beauty industry.
- You are highly creative and have the ability to create concepts from scratch.
- You possess a change management mindset, as well as excellent influencing skills.
- You have the flexibility to travel frequently.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.