JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Nursing and Midwifery
- We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East. Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital. Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Scope of Service:
- Neurosciences C-1
Hours of Operations:
- 24 hours daily, 7 days a week
No. of Beds:
- C-1 provides nursing care to both adult and pediatric neurosurgical and neurology patients (see Criteria for Admission) with malignant and/or congenitally-related diseases who require complex diagnostics, major surgeries and extensive treatment follow-up programs. In addition, the Unit has 5 beds assigned to the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU), which provides nursing care to adult and pediatric patients with Epilepsy (see Criteria for Admission), who require complex diagnostics, major surgeries and extensive treatment follow-up programs.
- The EMU utilizes networked digital video EEG equipment to provide longterm diagnostic EEG recording services for the evaluation of seizure disorders in patients older than one year. Patients admitted to the EMU have a known or suspected seizure disorder requiring classification, characterization and quantification, and their evaluation may be included in a work-up for surgical intervention.
- The Unit also provides clinical rotations to Nursing interns, graduates and students.
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
- Two years recent Neurosciences nursing experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.