JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a detail-oriented reservation agent to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers' questions, and booking rooms
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation on the customers' desired travel dates.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation
Your experience and skills include:
- Saudi National
- Experience in the Reservations field is a must
- Excellent English Language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
(Please Note that any applicant that's not related to the role will not be considered)
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inReservation Agent Jobs in Dubai
Reservation Agent Jobs in Riyadh
Reservation Agent Jobs in Jeddah