JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reservation Supervisor (Saudi Only)
We are looking for an Reservation Supervisor to be an effective member in Pullman Zamzam Makkah and a great assist to the Reservation department and help in the development of the hotel.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Act as a main resource for reservation agents needing assistance technically or with regards to achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office staff are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities and services.
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions etc.
- Manage systems that are set up within the reservations department to ensure accurate handling and monitoring of phone calls.
- Assists and prepare in groups pre-arrival process and also preparing group rooming lists.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Attends all scheduled meetings as required with HOD's or Sales team.
- Create and manage rates and packages configured on the Hotel software.
- Track all reservations picked up from all On-line channels like hotel website, OTA, GDS, other third party etc.
Your experience and skills include:
- Saudi National ONLY
- Work Experience in the same field is a must
- Fluent English Language
- Strong attention to detail, highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.