JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Riyadh is an icon in the business gate close of the heart of the city. Just minutes from Riyadh's key attractions, our hotel is located a 10minutes drive away from Riyadh international airport and surrounded by international companies. Fairmont Riyadh brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
The Restaurant Manager of ADD will report directly to the Asst, Dir. F&B. The Restaurant Manager of add will need to be comfortable with busy high-quality operations, managing multi-tasks , strong interpersonal skills , will be responsible for the results of all pillars (guest satisfaction, financial, colleague, Brand standards ) of the outlet .
- Responsible for all areas of guest service and core standards including the creation of new ideas to assist with the continued development of Fairmont Riyadh's image as a leader in food and service offerings and as a food & beverage destination.
- Daily supervise, coordinate and direct all colleagues
- Maintain high staff morale and team spirit within the department
- Lead and coach all colleagues and leaders in the department
- Overall recruit, staff and schedule ensuring adequate staffing levels to satisfy guest needs
- Establish, maintain and implement five star service levels
- Create and implement colleague-training initiatives.
- Implement and train on all service standards.
- Create and implement a preventative cleaning and maintenance program
- Adhere to all budget guidelines.
- Work together with the culinary & stewarding team to ensure that all food service meets and exceeds guest expectations; promote teamwork as a strong component of the daily service culture.
- Creation and implementation of guest preference programs.
- Monitor and continuously develop food & beverage controls.
- Monitor and analyze the levels on the quality of service, guest satisfaction, colleague satisfaction, operating equipment, and grooming standard.
- Conduct training, promotional plans, interviewing, employee orientation and job performance management.
- Participate in service as necessary in accordance with restaurant needs, especially during peak hours.
- Control stocks for daily use in the outlet to ensure service requirements of the area met
- Create and innovate new ideas and promotions to generate revenue.
- Liaise with Sous chef and chief steward to ensure exceptional work standards.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Maintain the outlet's immaculate level of cleanliness as well to ensure all maintenance needs are looked after.
- Participate in the preparation of the food and beverage department budget and goals.
- Schedule guest reservations and arrange for private functions or special events.
- Attend and participate in the daily food and beverage meetings.
- Check opening and closing duties assigned to all colleagues.
- Ensure adherence to Fairmont's code of ethics.
- 3 years experience in hotel food and beverage operations.
- At least 1 year as an assistant manager in food and beverage, banquets operation preferred.
- Degree or diploma in a hotel or food & beverage management an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities required.
- Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills.
- Must be adaptable and handle last minute changes positively.
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential.
- Working knowledge of P.O.S. (micros) and Delphi an asset.
- Arabic speaking a strong asset.
- International experiences an asset.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF POSITION (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Your team and working environment:
- Working a fast paced team environment
- Shifts will be during the day, evening and weekend
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.