JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Retail & Activation Manager - LUXE
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain strategic retailer and distributor relationship and maximize opportunities on sell-out and exposures.
• Liaise and negotiate with customer functions including marketing, e-commerce, store operations, logistics, and HR.
• BA enablement (training/coaching/performance management/development) and collaborate closely with distributor brand team
• Review BA incentives budget and coverage and provide recommendation to BDD.
• Review and asses with the help of brand education team the quality of the distributor retail & education team we have in the market.
• Monitor total sell-out, MS, by brand by store, by city.
• Execute Sell-in targets
• Implement commercial and go to market strategy
• Support resources plan discussions with retailer
• Support activation briefing
• Conduct market/competitor and brand performance analysis to identify issues and/or opportunities
• Master retail operations and develop initiates to dive efficiency
• Plan and prepare negotiations using all information and intelligence available with top retailer
MARKETING AND BRAND
• Execute brand philosophy, brand knowledge, and go-to market strategy for responsible brands.
• Support brand promotion budget & ROI
• Look for new brand activation opportunity
• Develop and execute retail sales plan in responsible region at POS
• PROFIT AND LOSS MANAGEMNT
• Manage operating accounts of responsible region
• Support BDD in managing the commercial budget (HPP, rentals, retailer panel, BA incentive, promotor)
• Support in managing stock, inventory and PLC
• Identify potential risks in retail and business operations, and support team on mitigation
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.