JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Deals Risk & Quality (R&Q) plays a key role as an enabler in supporting Middle East Deals ("Deals") to achieve its strategy. Our team's primary purpose is to provide trusted advisor risk and quality advice to our internal Deals business effectively manage and mitigate legal, regulatory and reputational risk. The increasing use of alternative delivery methods and more innovative commercial models have added complexity and increased contractual and delivery risk. The Deals engagement teams need close guidance and support from trusted advisers in R&Q to manage these risks while protecting our reputation and brand. We support Deals project teams throughout the entire engagement lifecycle from bidding through contracting and on into delivery, taking a partnership approach to work alongside and collaborate with partners and teams.
What to consider before applying
This role has the option of being based out of our Riyadh or Dubai office.
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries from Deals engagement teams, providing timely and solution-focused pragmatic advice
- Negotiating with clients on contracting challenges, with support from the Office of the General Counsel and senior stakeholders in the business
- Participating in internal governance forums for high value and higher risk engagements to support teams to manage contracting and delivery risks
- Participating in special projects to deliver the continuous change that is needed to improve the quality outcomes and profitability of Deals
- Participating in delivering training to staff across Deals
- Building trusted relationships across Deals and other support teams, and acting as a dedicated business advisor to the Deals business
- Worked in a risk management environment, preferably in a professional services firm
- Hands on experience reviewing legal documents
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box and help mitigate risk
- Confident communicator and can deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences
- Proactive, flexible and flexible and has a positive attitude
- Motivated to build excellent working relationships and meet deadlines successfully in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
- Ability to take initiative to manage numerous projects simultaneously under time constraints
- Proficient in English, Arabic speaking considered a plus
Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life.
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.