JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Roads Project Director) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Roads Project Director, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
As a roads professional, the candidate should have full awareness of Health & Safety legislation and how it’s applied to the design and construction process within the roads sector. Through his career, he should have acquired strong skills in project, commercial, financial and program management and the development of collaborative working relationships.
• Develop trusted relationships with our key and new contractor partners
• Lead and deliver profitable projects in line with agreed bidding strategies
• Deliver to budget, programme and quality in all cases
• Develop a collaborative delivery approach across project teams, supply chain, partners and client teams
• Enhance client satisfaction
• Undertake project reviews to foster learning and continuous improvement
• Contribute to major project bids securing our right to win, delivering customer needs and a viable commercial strategy
• Work in collaboration with Account Leads and Business Development Managers in the region to position for and capture major bid opportunities in the roads market
• Coach and mentor Early Career Professionals
You’ll be accountable for fostering innovation in the delivery of design and technical excellence as well as advocating techniques to improve safety and customer service to deliver the goals of our clients and their customers. You will be accountable for the delivery of project budgets and prompt billing and payments.
• Degree in Civil Engineering (or a related subject)
• Chartered with a professional institution such as ICE or CIHT (or equivalent)
• Experience delivering cost effective and innovating major highways projects acting at a level expected of a Project Director
• Experience delivering Design & Build (D&B) projects
• Experience overseeing large project teams
• Demonstrable organisational skills and approach to work in order to manage inputs from various disciplines and professionals
• Ability to develop strong professional relationships with clients and partners
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.