JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Room Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space through the Raffles personal touch.
Hotel Overview: Raffles Makkah Palace promises the exceptional standards inherent in the Raffles name and enhanced by Arab hospitality values. Raffles Makkah Palace offers 214 Suites & duplex Villas with breathtaking views of the Masjid Al Haram, the Holy Ka'aba and the city. The hotel combines the best of local cuisine and international dishes in each of its four outlets creating a unique and welcoming atmosphere in this diving setting. Guests can also indulge and immerse themselves in a relaxing sensory experience in our world renowned spa and fitness center or hold high-powered business gatherings in any of our state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Floor Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard.
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest.
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
- To ensure that all specific tasks are cleaned and presented within the allocated time frame, to the standard required by the Floor Supervisors.
- To be courteous and discreet with guests requests.
- To handle guest queries in accordance with company standard.
- To train new employees to required standard.
- To ensure that damage to linen and equipment are reported through the correct channels.
- Other duties as specified by the Floor Supervisor.
- Complies with the hotel policy and procedures regarding Fire, Health and Safety and Hygiene. Attends regular training sessions.
- To ensure guests come first.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Passion for guest service.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and guest requests.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.