JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Room Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Floor Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard.
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest.
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service.
- To ensure that all specific tasks are cleaned and presented within the allocated time frame, to the standard required by the Floor Supervisors.
- To be courteous and discreet with guests requests.
- To handle guest queries in accordance with company standard.
- To train new employees to required standard.
- To ensure that damage to linen and equipment are reported through the correct channels.
- Other duties as specified by the Floor Supervisor.
- Complies with the hotel policy and procedures regarding Fire, Health and Safety and Hygiene. Attends regular training sessions.
- To ensure guests come first.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Passion for guest service.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and guest requests .
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.