JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Rooms Division Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Rooms Division Manager, responsible for Executive Housekeeping and Front Office. He/she manages the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Switchboard and Night Management.
In addition to the atmosphere conveyed by hotel reception halls, the appearance and daily work of the hotel receptionists are decisive for the immediate impression that hotels leave on their guests. Hotel receptionists and their team at the reception are not only the proverbial calling card of the respective hotel and are not only jointly responsible for the subjective well-being of the guests, but also for the objective satisfaction with the service of the hotel.
Creating the basis for this is the primary concern of the room’s division manager.
• The rooms division manager is not only responsible for the accommodation department with a focus on reception, but he ensures smooth processes and high compliance in terms of guest relation, housekeeping and reservation standards, for example in larger hotels.
• As a room’s division manager, you take over management responsibilities and lead the whole reception team. In addition, you are responsible for the deployment of personnel, so you need to make sure there is sufficient and competent personnel to guarantee the satisfaction of the guests.
• also have to train your staff in terms of special guests, for example foreign businesspeople or celebrities, if you are working in a large or international hotel.
• Other spheres of responsibility include for example planning of budgets and personnel, strong cooperation with the sales department, organization of department trainings, coordination of the service and vacation planning, monitoring the work of service personnel, hotel security, quality assurance and compliance in terms of special guidelines and hiring new employees.
• The necessary requirements you have to fulfill to be a rooms division manager are a completed training in the hotel industry (this may also be a hotel management school degree), several years of professional experience in any front office area and good foreign language skills. In addition, very good manners are assumed.
• International experience and good IT knowledge are desirable, as you have to work with several programs to, for example plan and prepare budgets and personnel.
• must be stress resistant, because the hotel industry can be exhausting, especially when there is an additional restaurant in the hotel. During rush hours, you must always keep an overview of both processes and staff so that guests are always satisfied. Organizational skills, friendliness and competence are necessary in this industry. As a rooms division manager, you should also ensure that your appearance is well groomed, as you are always in contact with guests and should make a good impression. You represent the hotel.
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• be able to fulfill these tasks in your job as a rooms division manager, the ability to work in a team and characteristics like flexibility and steadiness are indispensable. In addition, in this position and job, good assertiveness is very important, because giving tasks and instructions requires reliable implementation in order to maintain an overview of the processes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.