JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud.
The Sales Manager will accomplish this through interaction with the team, customers, partners, and lines of business across Oracle. The Sales Manager provides leadership and direction in establishing Oracle as the leader in SaaS
- Accurately forecast and achieve revenue objectives while defining sales territories and setting quotas
- Set and manage performance criteria, including pipeline, account penetration, and activity levels
- Build personal credibility and manage internal networks and relationships
- Establish and manage cross functional processes, services, solution consulting, finance, legal, marketing, education, channels, etc. and intra-regional account sharing.
- Establish and maintain sales management processes, including forecast review, activity management, territory and account penetration; actively support corporate policies and initiatives
- Create and manage short term and long term business plan
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
- Leverage company best practices to ensure customer success and maintain executive relationships in top region accounts
- Actively recruit and hire highly qualified team members while conducting performance management on an ongoing basis within the region
- Motivate team members and encourage individual career development
- Facilitate the success of the team and individuals through coaching and counselling and performance managing, while quickly getting new hires ready to contribute effectively to the region
- Candidates will have a minimum of 10 years enterprise software sales experience with 3+ years in a successful sales management role or equivalent. Experience of leading teams of Field Sales Representatives is essential.
- Experience in SaaS is preferable
- Candidate will have a proficiency in recruiting, developing, coaching and motivating enterprise software sales teams.
- Candidates will have a proven track record managing enterprise software sales teams and exceeding sales goals.
- Candidates will have extensive experience selling to C-level clients, creating compelling business cases and delivering value propositions.
- Candidates will have excellent communication and the ability to work deals involving enterprise wide solution selling and complex contract negotiations
- Candidate will have strong leadership competencies and have success managing cross functional teams.
In return we can offer you a leadership role within one of the world's most successful employers and their most cutting edge business. We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.