JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Key Responsibility includes:
• Provide insight of market development and trend, price evaluation, competition analysis / current & future target projects and forecast on volume/revenue /Gross margin to support the annual budget making process and to set the strategic growth plans.
• Responsible to develop new Sales leads & acquire new customers to support realizing the budget & achieve the growth targets.
• Explore the New market / Products and geographical expansion opportunities.
• Closely track the Projects and Identify new / upcoming projects in the region.
• Provide detailed market analysis, monitoring the competition and following-up on new market tendencies
• Take pro-actively part in the Local Sales Team meeting / timely reporting etc.
The Successful Applicant.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Core Engineering subjects (Mech/Chem/EE/Civil Etc) or Business administration having an experience within the same industry.
• 1-2 years’ experience in sales / foundation and piling.
• Saudi Driving license
• Ready to be relocated anywhere in KSA.
• Language: High level of English skills (Arabic skills can be an advantage).
• Computer-literate (MS Office, high level of MS Excel skills, MS Power point etc.)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ArcelorMittal DSTC FZCO is one of the most distinguished and specialized steel solutions providers in the UAE and Middle East region. As a main distribution hub of structural steel items, we successfully cater for the needs of foundation, construction and oil & gas industry. With a host of stockyards and offices spanning the region, we are proud to say that we enjoy a privileged position to meet the immediate needs of our clients.