JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information. Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material. Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare all administration documents required by the Hotel Sales Team
- Attend to Telephone, Fax, email inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate all Fam Trips and Site Inspections as required
- Attend Monthly Sales Meetings
- Attend to all Sales Department mail and maintain a correspondence database
- Assist with direct mail campaigns
- Statistical collation on behalf of state (weekly)
- Maintain Filing systems (manual and electronic)
- Maintenance and management of database
- Assist with promotions where requested
- Organize Trade Shows, functions and exhibitions where applicable and advised by Superiors and carry out travel arrangements
- Assist with compilation of annual budgets, business plan and regular action plans
- Assist with tender submissions
- Stock control of collateral
- Coordinate and maintain supply of corporate gifts and promotional items
- Assist with the preparation of new products and services
- Work in line with business needs
- Is aware of the Credit Policy
- Is fully aware of Raffles standards
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- To keep constant update on the Data Base of customers in liaise with Reservation / Revenue Manager & Director of Sales
- To maintain an updated data system on the Sales & Marketing System (OPERA) of Ground Handlers, DMC's, Conference Organizers, Incentive Houses & Venue finders.
- Good understanding of luxury market
- Good understanding of all hotel departments
- Knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Creative, independent and manages stress gracefully
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
- Must be guest service oriented
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a sales position
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management / Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & Microsoft Office
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in Arabic, written & spoken is an advantage.
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Executive Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sales Assistant Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sales Representative Jobs in Saudi Arabia