JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring your insights and experience, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM has been leading the way in life-changing transformations for many years. Being strategic and innovative are key elements to how IBMers keep being essential during this cognitive era. Imagine yourself collaborating with talented individuals ready to help reinvent businesses and industries by utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. Your expertise will engage our clients in the development of go-to-market recommendations and offerings to drive change in a digitally enabled era.
- Lead sales, pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational consulting and application services engagements for our clients in SAP
- Collaborate internally with industry Lead Account Partners to establish client relationships and identify new and add-on opportunities
- Delivering large scale application management and development at scale with modern Software Engineering approaches such as DevSecOps and Automation
- Build and manage senior executive client relationships
- Provide delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements
- Act as a key contributor to the proposal development; the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, and costs
- Use your SAP knowledge to shape deals and offerings to maximise sales
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep Knowledge in SAP's offerings and its roadmap
- Strong Selling skills
- Ability to build deep and trusted relationships with key stakeholders at Client
- Experience in multi country / multi million $ deals
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- SAP Certification
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.