JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You provide compelling insights and engage with customers and key account teams. You identify and track category opportunities that support growth or defend risk and apply your insights for category, shopper, and consumer metrics when analyzing and translating data sources.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for the development and execution of selling programs related to their assigned Category's innovation, distribution, merchandising, and promotional plans
- Key linkage between the Customer Business Teams (CBTs) and the Category Innovation, Marketing and Equity teams to ensure that our strategies and tactics are aligned to the needs of our Customers
- Responsible for building category and customer plans for the assigned Category, working collaboratively with Category teams, Insights, and Customer Business Teams (CBTs)
- Elevate RTM including right store and sales KPI's across all markets all categories.
- Support the implementation of organizational realignments for master data and administrative processes.
- Support the revision/development of relevant sales policies and administrative processes including the provision in suitable media.
- Be seen as the Category expert internally and create compelling, actionable & measurable category plans
- Provide thought leadership internally & externally around brand & category initiatives (promotional strategy / budget planning)
- Leading delivery of category dashboard / fundamentals and recommending corrective actions to ensure targets are met
- Ongoing assessment of critical baseline volume opportunities / risks and lead initiatives to optimize category performance
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Category development, key accounts and market insight analysis and delivering growth through category leadership.
- Experience in sales support, customer service and ideal to have managed roles within sales and marketing.
- Advance knowledge of sales systems and tools (including SAP and MS Excel)
- Solid communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple queries, respond quickly and maintain composure.
- Having a future-focused mindset, demonstrating curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business plans
- Delivering strategic plans, measuring and monitoring results, and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Influence stakeholders and interacting effectively with others, with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven experience in the fast-moving consumer goods field is a distinct advantage
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
You are expected to provide strategic leadership across Mondelez multiple categories and multiple markets. Develop sales capabilities within the multiple distributer teams.
Education / Certifications:
Master degree in business, or minimum bachelor degree in business or related field.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Planning & Activation
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.