JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is seeking a Sales Director with at least 5 years’ experience in the GCC in a sales management capacity within the retail (shop fitting/interiors) sector. This role is based in Jeddah however our client does not have a physical office there so you will work from your accommodation and on-site. On top of the above-mentioned salary, you will receive company accommodation and a car allowance in Jeddah. You will be travelling back to Dubai every three months or so dependent on visa. Our client also provides Bupa Worldwide insurance excluding the US. Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not, this role is not open to candidates who do not currently reside here.
• Responsible for growing the company's revenue by ensuring that customers are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients
• Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition
• Establishing both market and target customer strategies for the company
• Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of progress
• Prepare budgets for the year and forecasting it quarterly
• Develop an annual Sales Plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications to the Plan
• Manage expectations of the company’s current and potential client base
• Establish both monthly and annual sales objectives
• Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers
• Establish the incoming lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
• Reporting as per company requirement
AED 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field (MBA would be an advantage)
• Minimum 5 years GCC experience specifically in Saudi Arabia in a sales management capacity in the retail (shop fitting/interiors) sector
• A stable sales career, strong leadership, able to show progression, success driven, highly efficient and customer focused
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Knowledgeable on market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Spoken Arabic would be an advantage but no essential
• Please ensure that you include a photograph on your CV
• Must currently reside in the GCC
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.