JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role is a Sales Manager for the pharmaceutical business unit, specifically in the packaging sector, who is capable of developing that unit in the region. The role is based in their Riyadh office and will be reporting to the Country Manager.
A 'one-stop shop' for speciality ingredients, with a detailed and comprehensive product portfolio. The group serves a gamut of sectors ranging from food to pharmaceuticals in the fast-growing markets of the region. the group has a network of more than 45 reputed international chemical ingredient manufacturers who cater to the needs of diverse industries.
1. To prepare and share the country growth strategic plan including customers, suppliers, and products for next three years.
2. Retaining credibility with all principals and customers with consistence communication, and seeking their grievances if any and ensure communication with the line managers to address the issues.
3. Ensure delivery of monthly sales budget via ERP reporting. Report all competition activities to the line manager.
4. Ensure Group credit control policy is implemented & followed with assured payments in agreed time line.
5. Ensure there is no local stocks at any warehousing location for more than 90 days for the operating company at any time.
6. Identification of new prospective principals and products for growing sales into existing / new customers.
7. Ensure that sales prospectus are updated with new customers, products and applications and shared via CRM consistently & reviewed with line manager at the end of every month.
8. Ensure to follow the operational processes aligning to the ERP and the guidelines issued by CFO for continuous improvements. Ensure smooth implementation of CRM as and when it is implemented.
9. Ensure to follow QHSE policy, ERP processes and local company operations are regulated under the company and in line with legal compliances.
Tax free monthly salary + benefits
1. PharmD degree / Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
2. Currently based in Riyadh with sales experience in KSA
3. B2B sales experience
4. Arabic speaker
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.